Publicist's Guide To All About JazzLeverage All About Jazz & Jazz Near You's collective readership and technical platform to more effectively promote your clients in the most strategic way possible. Read on to learn how...
Step 1: Establish your presenceIt all starts with your free (publicity firm) business page. If your page already exists, you can claim it; if your page does not exist, you can create it. As you can see from this example, you can present information about your firm including links and contact information. Your page is fully integrated with All About Jazz and provides quick access to your posted news announcements and client coverage.
We have well over 500 publicity firm listings in our directory, so first search Jazz Near You to see if your firm is listed. Like this...
If your firm does not appear in the search results, you can add it here.
For Your Musician Clients
- Claim or create their (free) artist page or simply encourage them to do the same. Our Musician Primer page answers the what, why and how,.
- Most publicity firms purchase All About Jazz's press release posting & distribution service (see bulk discount opportunities) and you can learn about this service here.
- View our active staff member's here.
- View album reviews ahead of their published date here.
- Find a good fit All About Jazz writer for album review consideration here.
- Familiarize yourself with our Musician Toolkit page,
- Our Song of the Day service is free and provides excellent exposure for your client and their music. Learn more here.
For Your Venue and/or Festival Clients
- Make sure your venue or festival clients are listed at Jazz Near You. Click the SEARCH button in the navigation bar here. If listed, claim their page; if not listed, create their page.
- Upload events to Jazz Near You (it's free). We offer three methods: submission form (supports single and recurring events; CSV upload (batched events from a spreadsheet); and feeds (ics, xml and json).